What is Ganoderma lucidum?
Ganoderma Lucidum (known as Lingzhi in China or Reishi in Japan) is a strain of medicinal mushroom. “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, the oldest book on oriental herbal medicine, classifies
Ganoderma Lucidum as the one herb which is effective for multiple diseases and is mostly responsible for maintaining and restoring body-balance with almost no unfavourable side-effects. Thus making
it the “King of Herbs” giving it a higher ranking than Ginseng.
Ganoderma is non-toxic, has no side effects and can be taken for a reasonable length of time. If Ganoderma is taken with other Western medication, it will complement and enhance their
therapeutic properties. At the same time it will minimise their side-effects.
- Supports and enhances the immune system.
- Promotes stamina and endurance.
- Relieves the symptoms of allergies.
- Relieves sleeplessness
- Relieves the symptoms of hay fever.
- Is a tonic for the liver
- Aids in the improvement of general well-being.
- Ganoderma lucidum spore powder 75mg and
- Ganoderma lucidum (10:1) extract equiv. to dry mushroom 2.25g.
As a therapeutic supplement, 3 capsules twice a day.
For health maintenance, 1 capsule twice a day.
||Wellbeing + Boost Immunity