What is Cordyceps Sinensis?
Cordyceps Sinensis comes from the grassy plateaux of Northern China. While a certain type of caterpillar larvae is hibernating during the winter, a long and thin parasitic fungus finds its way
into the larvae. The fungus then grows to maturity and kills the caterpillar. This is why it has the name of “winter worm, summer grass” in Chinese.
Cordyceps Sinensis is a highly prized medicinal herbal ingredient in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). It has been used as an aphrodisiac and a treatment for a variety of ailments from
fatigue to cancer. TCM regarded this ingredient as having an excellent balance of yin and yang as it apparently has both animal and vegetable elements. In recent years, its popularity began to
soar when a number of world-class athletes ascribed part of their record-breaking achievement to a daily supplement of Cordyceps Sinensis.
- Provides natural immune system support.
- Helps support the respiratory system.
- Provides temporary relief from coughing.
- Helps maintain stamina and endurance levels naturally.
- Formulated to support the kidneys
- Formulated to support the liver metabolism and acts as a liver tonic.
- Helps calm nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
- Aids in the improvement and maintenance of general well-being.
Cordyceps sinensis dry herb powder 400mg
As a therapeutic supplement, 3 capsules three times a day.
For health maintenance, 1 capsule twice a day.
||Boost Energy + Immunity